Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's no secret to many of my friends this has been a dream of mine- to do an Ironman. This is the year I have chosen to make that goal a reality. The training will be difficult and the time commitment pretty overwhelming but I am so anxious to make this dream come true I am looking forward to the work.
I haven't adopted a formal plan. The plan is train everyday- without fail. I hope to make sure that I am ready for the task. I have even scheduled all the events I plan to participate in this year, worked on getting all my equipment needs taken care of and started coordinating training workouts with other athletes. This is a going to be a great year and I can't wait.

What are your goals this year? Have you planned them? Written them down? Made steps to make this a reality? If not why not? It's time and I think this year is going to be great!!! If you don't plan you won't make it happen, you know it and I know.Plan for it!!
This month the TFT call is all about planning.  The form we plan to use is pictured here but to get your copy send an email to telephonefitnesstrainer@gmail.com and I can send you one!!
So if you can join us January 9, 2013 8:30pm for a conference call on How to plan a successful new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment